MODE OF PAYMENT: Cash only
Advance Booking: We recommend that you reserve items as early as possible to ensure availability. Even though we have a large inventory from which to select, some items are more popular than other and many not be available for last-minute rentals.
• Costumes can be booked in advance by paying 50% of total rental charges.
• Advance paid is Non-Refundable.
• In case of postponement of shows/events, the advance paid can be retained and utilized within 30 days.
Length of rental: the standard rental period is a one day (24hrs) with discount available for long-term rental. Rental charges during seasonal times for 12 hours only.• For Institutions: Authorization on Institutions letter head should be submitted.
• For Individuals: Original ID Proof /Security Cash Deposit (for security purpose) should be submitted at the time of taking the delivery .
• Security deposit / original ID Proof will be given back at the time of returning the costume in good condition (Without any damage).
• In case of loss or damages the cost of the costumes has to be paid.
• Bill amount has to be paid in full at the time of delivery. Once paid will not be refunded.
• In case of show cancellation/postponement, rental amount will not be refunded.
Cash Deposit or Original Gov ID proof should be submitted for the security purpose at the time of hiring the costumes.
Cash Deposit: A caution deposit is generally taken at the time of rental. Part, or all, of the security deposit will be used to cover the event of damaged or improperly cleaned costumes and accessories.• Cash Deposit is Refundable.
• Deposit should be made according to the value of the product.
• Deposit will be refunded at the time of returning the costume in Good Condition.
GOVERNMENT ID PROOF1. Original proof (ration card, passport, driving license) must be submitted.
2. ID Proof will be given back at the time of returning the costume in Good Condition.
Condition and Damage: Rental agrees to return all costumes and accessories in the condition in which they were received. Damage is considered to have occurred by: tearing, burning, cutting, excessive make-up, removal of buttons, medallions, badges or other kind of trim or material. It is understood that the costumes/accessories are expensive and should be handled by responsible personnel. It is a rare occurrence but if items are damaged due to abuse or large tears the customer will be charged for repair cost or for replacement cost.
Late returns: If for any reason the products are not returned to our company as agreed to in the Rental Contract you will be charged accordingly.
We also cater to outstation shows (shows outside Chennai & India). Conditions Apply
RENTAL SLABS (For more than one day)
1ST DAY CHARGES -- 100%
2ND DAY CHARGES -- 75%
3RD DAY CHARGES -- 50%
4TH DAY CHARGES -- 50%
5TH DAY CHARGES -- 25%
6TH DAY CHARGES -- 25%
7TH DAY CHARGES -- 25%
Help Us Serve You Better